• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I see 2 wins max left on this schedule

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

vs. AZ = L, probably the NFC SB representative, this could be 45-0

vs. WFT = maybe W, Ron could find another way to screw us

vs MIA = maybe W, the worst team left on our schedule

vs ATL = L, we always split with them anyways and they just beat the Saints

vs BUF = L, guaranteed shutout for Bills

vs TB = L, lol this will be ugly

vs NO = L, predicting a dirty beating in the Dome, Burns and Reddick may get shanked on the field

vs TB = L, more torture to end out the year

More like 2 games we should win, 1 game we will win that we shouldn't and 1 game we will win because the other team rest their starters.

So we end up 8-9 and pick 15th.

56 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Yeah any given Sunday to a point. I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell we beat AZ and BUF. Only Rodgers has beaten AZ and JAX at least has Lawrence.  The Titans are a legit playoff team, so that win vs LA was no surprise. Have you been watching this sorry ass team?

I have. And I said we only have a shot at beating WFT, Miami, Atlanta, NO with Simeon and the Bucs backups as they rest starters. 

In the same sentence I said I wouldn't be surprised if we won I literally said I wouldn't be surprised if we lost every game.

1 hour ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Yeah any given Sunday to a point. I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell we beat AZ and BUF. Only Rodgers has beaten AZ and JAX at least has Lawrence.  The Titans are a legit playoff team, so that win vs LA was no surprise. Have you been watching this sorry ass team?

LOL JACKSONVILLE AT LEAST HAS LAWRENCE!? YOU PLAYING MADDEN? THE TITANS LOST THEIR MAIN WEAPON AND WENT ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO BEAT A SUPER BOWL FAVORITE HANDEDLY AND THEY ALSO LOST TO THE JETS.

Anything is possible as long as the NFL is in cahoots with Vegas betting now.