• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So who do you want as the new coach?

TheBigKat

The quicker Rhule is gone the better. Dude has been over his head since he stepped off that plane from Waco. 

He’s not a bad guy. He’s just a sixteen year old that was handed the keys to a Mercedes. He needs much more seasoning before he’s ready. He may be a great retread for someone in about ten years after he learns from his mistakes here. 

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, bigdog10 said:

The quicker Rhule is gone the better. Dude has been over his head since he stepped off that plane from Waco. 

He’s not a bad guy. He’s just a sixteen year old that was handed the keys to a Mercedes. He needs much more seasoning before he’s ready. He may be a great retread for someone in about ten years after he learns from his mistakes here. 

Not only did we jump the shark and give him way too much control too quickly, he then took that and went and got a damn Assisstant passing Coordinador at LSU and made him an NFL offensive coordinator

Rhule and CO’s lack of NFL experience shows up every Sunday when he’s getting donkey punched by more seasoned NFL coaches.

The guy needs humble pie, not another season of wrecking this franchise into a deeper abyss

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Not only did we jump the shark and give him way too much control too quickly, he then took that and went and got a damn Assisstant passing Coordinador at LSU and made him an NFL offensive coordinator

Rhule and CO’s lack of NFL experience shows up every Sunday when he’s getting donkey punched by more seasoned NFL coaches.

The guy needs humble pie, not another season of wrecking this franchise into a deeper abyss

I’m not really mad at Rhule or Brady. That’d be like getting mad at your two year old for pissing on the floor without showing him where the toilet is. Ultimately, if he pisses on the floor, that is a reflection upon me. Those guys weren’t ready. 

The majority of the blame goes to Tepper. The dude flew blind into the hiring process and got captivated by the next young great thing in Rhule.  

With all that said, he has a chance to get it back on track, but that ultimately comes down to him admitting failure and making the much needed move at the end of the year.

In other words, the billionaire is going to have to do something he’s probably had to do very few times in his professional career:  admit that he was wrong.  

Edited by bigdog10
  • Pie 1

I'm okay giving Rhule another year to see what happens in year 3, but I am done with Brady as an OC. I believe he is a good play designer, but a terrible play caller. 

If we decide to move on from Rhule, I would poach from Buffalo the way they did us a few years ago. Hire Daboll as the HC and have him bring Dorsey as his OC. Dorsey is the QB coach under Daboll now, he knows the system already. Dorsey would be a first time play caller, but would have Daboll to lean on when needed.