• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Tepper...

Proudiddy

We are teetering into some perilously dangerous territory.  We are going on three straight home games where the opposing fans were just as loud and as prevalent as our home fans, if not more.  The fans are losing interest and not showing up.

I know you are competitive and want to win.  But, this is a plea, from a lifelong Panther fan...  you have to do something.  I don't know that Rhule is directly to blame, but I know Joe Brady is a huge problem.  I know Rhule had a direct say in:

1) Releasing Cam

2) Signing Teddy

3) Moving on from Teddy

4) Trading for Darnold

5) Not considering Fields or any other draftable QB

So, those things lead me to believe that he is a huge part of the problem, and his behavior and seeming lack of direction at this point are not only troubling, but lead to me believe he is not the answer as a coach or leader.  If he is not going to be fired this week, Brady needs to be and Rhule needs to be put on notice.

This game today was winnable with a competent coaching staff and/or QB.  Unfortunately, it appears we have neither.  There are coaches who can win with lesser talent than what we have.  This is unacceptable. 

Darnold absolutely cannot start again for this team.  Brady needs to be fired yesterday.  Rhule and his remaining staff need to be put on notice.

Again, please, do something.  These efforts are not only unacceptable, but they are horribly painful to watch because we don't even have a chance when we should.  I know you aren't scared to cut your losses and admit a mistake before it becomes too costly, and it's time to consider the losses with this staff.

Also, please reach out to Cam and see if he'll return to carry us until a young QB can come in as the QB of the future.

Please, and thank you.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Brady, Rhule and Darnold have finally lost me.  I’d still take them over Rivera, Shula and Bridgewater, but none of the three are the answer. I’m ready to blow it up already and trade what we can to get the QB we like best in the draft, then the rest of our picks and all our FA spent on OL 

It would be nice to think this will have impact. It won’t 

like other PSL owners I have to buy, win or lose,  no matter how good or bad the product is 

I renewed for four years as Ifelt a qb would be drafted in RD 1 and a LT in rd 2 as that is what any nfl GM and coach would do 

I will turn in those PSLs after  this year vs paying fo season tickets again if this stays the same come draft day 

I am not alone   Not since Jimmy Clausen days has the apathy existed in the stadium due to continued putrid offensive performance ps 

I don’t want to hear that ‘  This is the second year of rebuild’   that’s bullshit  you build around a QB and a LT in the nfl   We draft a DT first year (avg at best) and a CB (not om the field ) 

not. doing it in the first year of Rhule set this franchise back years   Now add the second 

tepper, do your people know what they are doing 

Edited by raleigh-panther