• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was whine and cheesed!!!

Zcustom

So I sat in section 133 row 6 seat 3 last night.

About halfway through the first quarter on a defensive stand me and my friends were standing up and cheering like any good fans would have done. Then I hear a guy from about 3 rows back yelling at us to "Sit the f**k down!!"

I turned around and told this jagoff to STFU and that he was at a football game not an opera. Things escalated to the point that my pregnant wife was cussing him out too. I finally told the guy that if I heard him tell any of us to sit down again we'd settle it out in the parking lot.

About 5 minutes later he came to my seat and asked if he could buy me a beer and apologized for his actions.

I sit in these seats once a year and have never had a problem other than some blue hairs looking at me like I was crazy.

One douche does not represent all of panther nation but this made me wonder just how often this happens at games. People like this give panther fans a bad name.

Also, before any of the f**ktards who bash panther fans all the time chime in this was the exception last night, not the norm. 99.9% of the fans were great last night, but this guys douchebaggery needs to be known.

About halfway through the first quarter on a defensive stand me and my friends were standing up and cheering like any good fans would have done. Then I hear a guy from about 3 rows back yelling at us to "Sit the f**k down!!"

I turned around and told this jagoff to STFU and that he was at a football game not an opera. Things escalated to the point that my pregnant wife was cussing him out too. I finally told the guy that if I heard him tell any of us to sit down again we'd settle it out in the parking lot.

About 5 minutes later he came to my seat and asked if he could buy me a beer and apologized for his actions.

I sit in these seats once a year and have never had a problem other than some blue hairs looking at me like I was crazy.

One douche does not represent all of panther nation but this made me wonder just how often this happens at games. People like this give panther fans a bad name.

Also, before any of the f**ktards who bash panther fans all the time chime in this was the exception last night, not the norm. 99.9% of the fans were great last night, but this guys douchebaggery needs to be known.

Nah that's definitely the norm. Nice try though. I do agree that the dolphin fans were great taking over boa stadium though

Last week at the Atlanta game I had some older couple (yes, they were older than me) turn and give me the evil eye when I yelled. Isn't going to the game fun!

Archived