• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Post Game Press Conference

kungfoodude

26 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

There wasn't a "feel like." Matt was hired to be The Man and make all the decisions. He did and this is what we have now.

I blame Matt Rhule #1 for all our problems and David Tepper #2.

If Rhule comes back in 2022 and keeps shitting the bed, I will blame David Tepper #1 and Matt Rhule #2.

Not sure I see a way forward for Tepper to keep Rhule around for three years.  This reminds me of JR's decision to cut ties with George Seifert because the life had been sucked out of the team and fanbase.

8 more losses (entirely possible) and there'll be a good chance that Rhule and company are shown the door.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 2

42 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

watching how much pre snap motion and different types of formations the Pats ran ... tells me that Joe Brady is the one in over his head. As much as we want to kick Rhule in the ass... its not our defense losing ball games for us, and it is not our special teams. Our offense is predictable and can establish zero rhythym. 

I expect us to move on from Brady in the off season or bring an offensive consultant.

Yeah but Joe Brady didn't hire himself and both he and Rhule spoke effusively about Teddy Bridgewater before going all in on Darnold. Brady isn't getting it done but make no mistake Rhule has been making big time decisions that are stinking up the place.

• Pie 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

He couldn't even handle Teddy's constructive criticism of his rookie coaching staff. If he didn't tinker around so much we probably would have kept Teddy and drafted Fields to sit a year, and still have all of our draft picks next year to fix the O-line. Now we have to start over with one high draft pick and few 5-7 rounders

Yep, he only wants players who will be yes men and keep quite about anything coaching. Why do you think Cam got cut? Cam already had an identity, an identity that did mesh with Rhule.

He wants players that will take on his identity, yes that works great in college. This ain’t college and in the pros Rhules identity is nonexistent and he’s stating to blame everything on the players. He’s on a slow road back to college land right now. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Yep, he only wants players who will be yes men and keep quite about anything coaching. Why do you think Cam got cut? Cam already had an identity, an identity that did mesh with Rhule.

He wants players that will take on his identity, yes that works great in college. This ain’t college and in the pros Rhules identity is nonexistent and he’s stating to blame everything on the players. He’s on a slow road back to college land right now. 

Rhule would have done well to bring in former NFL head coaches as his coordinators.  Might still happen if he is granted a 3rd year.

Still can't believe Tepper relied on the council of Marty Hurney, of all people, when hiring Rhule.    

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1