• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson has had enough of Sam Darnold.

Zod

1 hour ago, Zod said:

What’s more interesting as I rewatch it is Robby seems to yell at DJ too. Robby is toxic and got to go if Darnold is anywhere near the building. Even as a backup next year. 

And that isn’t even a knock on Robby. It’s just obviously apparent he and Darnold, perhaps other players or even coaches are incompatible. I’m sure he’ll have success elsewhere in that instance. 

Edited by Harbingers

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Very different situations. Steve didn't have to watch Jake make the same boneheaded throws for multiple seasons before having to relive it all again with a new team. Sam is a grown ass man both him and Robby are paid well to play this game but Sam is the quarterback he can't just put a hat on and act like nothing happened.

Exactly what I was going to say.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

to be honest that's a sucker move on anderson's part. you don't see receivers do that.

even steve smith sat down next to jake delhomme and told him he liked him after a 5-INT performance.

poo like that can crack a team.

At least somebody has some fire on our offense

and he is right about Sam, this guy is no leader and he was worse than awful today….but Robbie got his own issues too

Robby Anderson has had enough of Sam Darnold.

And the Huddle has had enough of BOTH.  

Both of them can just GET F*CK OUT OF HERE!!    NOW!

Sam managed to make even PJ Walker an attractive choice to replace him with that performance.    (And the Panthers picked up his 5th year option..lovely.)

Robby can't catch a f*cking cold so he should shut the f*ck up as well, and take his whiny ass elsewhere, too...F*cking-stealing-money-motherf'er...

Edited by glenwo2

32 minutes ago, Wanderlai said:

May not be long before the classic players only meeting lol

Who’s gonna call it? Shaq? Robby? CMC? DJax? 

Only person who could call it and not immediately get canned/Rhule poo list is Robby probably and I don’t think the rest of the players would be partial to him ripping them. 

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Robbie knew what was coming when the Panthers traded for Sam.

Now we all know.

And why we paid him I will never know. He was obvious he was not happy with the Darnold decision, he sat out of OTA’s. If we didn’t pay him I’m betting he would have sat out the games too.

The whole situation was very high risk, we could have easily traded Robbie for a pick or two if his contract wasn’t so Hugh. Fitts made a big mistake there. But I’m sure it all came down from Rhule.

I’m betting Robbie told Rhule “I’m not playing if you don’t pay me more”, Robby being Rhules guy you know Rhule just said “Ok”. 

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

And why we paid him I will never know. He was obvious he was not happy with the Darnold decision, he sat out of OTA’s. If we didn’t pay him I’m betting he would have sat out the games too.

The whole situation was very high risk, we could have easily traded Robbie for a pick or two if his contract wasn’t so Hugh. Fitts made a big mistake there. But I’m sure it all came down from Rhule.

I’m betting Robbie told Rhule “I’m not playing if you don’t pay me more”, Robby being Rhules guy you know Rhule just said “Ok”. 

Who knows for sure?  But it certainly appeared that Robbie wasn't too thrilled with losing TB or the trade for Sam.

Why sign Robbie to a new contract when you just drafted his replacement weeks before?  

Rhule's judgement should be questioned by ownership at this point and deservedly so.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, PhillyB said:

to be honest that's a sucker move on anderson's part. you don't see receivers do that.

even steve smith sat down next to jake delhomme and told him he liked him after a 5-INT performance.

poo like that can crack a team.

Well that’s because he actually indeed liked him. I don’t blame Robby at all. It happens. Especially when your QB isn’t good.