• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, rico6 said:

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/advanced-stats-qb.php

Look at how long he has to throw compared to how many air yards he throws for. Ranks near the top in pocket time and near the bottom in air yards. 

I'm not disputing the numbers, but he's been pressured on more than 30% of his snaps in 4 games, 28% in another, and I think last week is the first time below 20%... Jones for instance only has one (his first) over 30%...

I think it's a mix of needing to scramble, making slow decisions, and terrible play calls that don't create a quick throw opportunity.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The loudest the stadium has been was the raining boos as we ran the clock out. LOL!

God, how can Tepper stomach this?

thats what he gets for getting rid of Cam.

he deserves everything he is getting but again but again with how the tickets are set up he getting his money from othher teams fans so I doubt he gives a poo.

• Poo 1

And then Rhule pulls a Rivera and wastes 3 time outs with 20+ seconds left instead of trying to get a PI call or a lucky run to get into field goal range.  Just fuging GAVE UP.  Like Rivera did so often.  Why I wanted him gone for years.  Rhule better get this cowardice/play not to lose BS out of his system and quick.  The fans have had enough of that with Fox and Rivera.  We want a coach who WANTS to win.

4 minutes ago, t96 said:

6 points only off of getting handed great field position by our defense. Offensive coaching staff needs to be shown the fuging door. Joe Brady is a fuging child and isn’t even worthy of calling plays in college.

Yeah, meanwhile TB is lighting it up in Denver vs. the Cowboys w/some deep throws.  Starting to wonder if the problem last season was the Panthers coaching staff and not TB after all.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1