• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC just got activated and Sam cleared the protocols.

Cdparr7

3 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

Because your other option is PJ

Have you watched Sam of late here? or his games vs Bill?  

yeah, I’d say him being hurt and not practicing matters.

You gonna run Sam with with an injured throwing shoulder?  

Sam sucks.  PJ sucks.  Rhule sucks.   The play is PJ.  And all 3 should be exposed for what they all are.  Not just Sam.  

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Bold take: Sam starts tomorrow and has more rushing attempts than passing attempts

he has a shoulder injury to his throwing arm.   Matt Rhule shouldn’t coach in the NFL if he does that with his players. 

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

Have you watched Sam of late here? or his games vs Bill?  

yeah, I’d say him being hurt and not practicing matters.

You gonna run Sam with with an injured throwing shoulder?  

Sam sucks.  PJ sucks.  Rhule sucks.   The play is PJ.  And all 3 should be exposed for what they all are.  Not just Sam.  

I agree on some of that stuff. Rhule has just gotten under my skin for some reason, and Brady has been terrible for a lot of games as OC. PJ most definitely sucks and don’t deserve to be in the NFL, he can thank Mr. Rhule for that. But I’ve seen ur posts with Sam’s stats against Bill when he was with Jets. He had nobody when he played for Jets, I’m not saying he is great but damn he will do better than those other games and a whole hell of lot better than PJ fugging Walker.

• Beer 3

7 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I agree on some of that stuff. Rhule has just gotten under my skin for some reason, and Brady has been terrible for a lot of games as OC. PJ most definitely sucks and don’t deserve to be in the NFL, he can thank Mr. Rhule for that. But I’ve seen ur posts with Sam’s stats against Bill when he was with Jets. He had nobody when he played for Jets, I’m not saying he is great but damn he will do better than those other games and a whole hell of lot better than PJ fugging Walker.

Sam’s worst game was in 2019.  His best season.  And that 2019 offensive group around him wasn’t horrific.    

and yeah, and injured throwing shoulder Sam that hasn’t practiced thrown out vs Bill?  I’d take Clausen over that.  

If you take most of the pass out and can simply add PJ to the running game…that makes him better than Sam this week.   If Sam is a pass only QB with a hurt throwing arm that can’t be run? That’s not better than a properly game planned PJ. 

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sam’s worst game was in 2019.  His best season.  And that 2019 offensive group around him wasn’t horrific.    

and yeah, and injured throwing shoulder Sam that hasn’t practiced thrown out vs Bill?  I’d take Clausen over that.  

If you take most of the pass out and can simply add PJ to the running game…that makes him better than Sam this week.   If Sam is a pass only QB with a hurt throwing arm that can’t be run? That’s not better than a properly game planned PJ. 

Do you really know how bad his shoulder is? I mean we really don’t know!