• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Desperate times call for desperate measures

NAS

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

1) i know it may seem like it, but I'm not here all the time. when i am, though, i know when that guy and a few others are here so you don't need to keep drawing my attention to it. i'll take care of it when i can.

2) don't feed the trolls. that means don't engage. show some restraint.

1.) That's fair.

2.) How can someone show restraint when the troll itself doesn't?   Anyway, I wish there was some kind automatic Ban-bot that bans someone making a new account after the initial banning.    CPsinceday1 is taking advantage of you not being able to be rid of him by using this loophole in the system.    

Edited by glenwo2

Just now, glenwo2 said:

1.) That's fair.

2.) How can someone show restraint when the troll itself doesn't?   Anyway, I wish there was some kind automatic Ban-bot that bans someone making a new account after the initial banning.    CPsinceday1 is taking advantage of you not being able to be rid of him by using this loophole in the system.    

easy...you be a grown up.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Razor said to pretty much let it go and he will handle it but you keep adding wood to the fire by always talking about banning. You just might be one of the banned if you can't leave it alone.

And you keep adding wood by continuing that "discussion". 🤨

That conversation is done.  Finished.    Stop bringing it up.   

Let's get back to talking about Panthers football.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, PosterChild1 said:

And I've been on this site for years, but got ban for defending PJ against Darnold Stan's....smh

And by all means keep banning makes me no difference...but to think u can BAN someone off a website lol...anyhow enjoy ur lil powers...smh

And that mod just mad he looks stupid for defending Darnold also... clearly we have people running the huddle like the the organization itself, makes u wonder if glenwo might be Sam and Hurney is rayzor... 😂 Sam was he's choice before he got canned... 😂

Both you and glen need more breaks from this place and the Panthers overall. If it has you in this much of a tizzy it's bad for your wellbeing.

• Beer 1

People are treating the Patriots like they are world beaters 

they aren’t 

they have some nice,  young pieces.  
they have a world class coach 

expect Bellinchek and his  coaches to go to short passes, misdirection, reverses, letting the panthers defense rush and throw were they are not to use the Panthers aggression against them   Extremely important Panthers maintain gap integrity and hold the edge 

expect Rhule to run even more and ask PJ to scramble and throw it away vs crazy ass throws creating turnovers    pj plays way way too fast    he is also small so hopefully he understands sliding and getting out of bounds 

Bottom line. the defense will be ok   The two questions in this game are 

1  can the panthers oline repeat last week against a better coached team and film on how they use the running schemes 

2  can Rhule and coaches  adjustments hold against Bellinchek’s

one thing that concerns me is the personnel groupings all but spell out what the offense is going to do    The question then becomes can the Panthers still execute anyway or are they smart enough to change it up 

I don’t the answers   I hope for a Panthers win 

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

1.) That's fair.

Banning should be a seldom used tool.

Bad opinions and takes shouldn't be ban worthy.

But there also should be a pathway to reinstatement. Most places on the net start with a one day ban and you automatically get reinstated as soon as the clock hits 24hrs

Then 3 day a week 2 weeks a month a year and so on.

These are just words words don't hurt anyone let the guy rant like a lunatic and revel in it.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Sam Darnold Hair Flip said:

It gives someone false power...that's all.

Anyhow, how do you think PJ going do Sunday?...

I got ban for saying what is happening now back in March.... 😂 So be careful....

I think we have a 4 percent chance to win with PJ Sunday.

14 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Banning should be a seldom used tool.

Bad opinions and takes shouldn't be ban worthy.

But there also should be a pathway to reinstatement. Most places on the net start with a one day ban and you automatically get reinstated as soon as the clock hits 24hrs

Then 3 day a week 2 weeks a month a year and so on.

These are just words words don't hurt anyone let the guy rant like a lunatic and revel in it.

This is mostly true but some people who are clear trolls should get booted. The PJ Super Fan, he was mildly amusing at times but eventually that gets old too.

Sort of like that sanjay dude that kept spamming every thread with a crudely drawn play for a TE pass. He was fine but the repetitive schtick just got old for everyone eventually. 

Chuck is another great example(current form @Squid Game). He is mostly okay but then he eventually flips out and gets himself banned....again. But, if you can get an alt and eventually behave, no harm, no foul!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1