• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

a savage Yahoo article on the Panthers loss

BlitzMonster

The team goes as the qb goes it's always been that way. So when the qb throws a game sealing pick at home and then starts the next game with another pick on the first play then proceeds to throw more into triple and quadruple coverage and the losses pile up you get uninspired football as a whole. This team cannot continue much longer with Sam Darnold behind center that's all there is to it.

...we were all keyed thinking we found the next Jimmy Johnson....but the staff was filled out with college coaches... and even tho the DC is college...hes got shttons of talent...Rudy could have us playing that good. They're totally inexperienced at this level and it shows...  It starts at the top...and Tep doesn't have a clue either... and if we end up with Watson... the sht show go on..

Edited by Pimpdaddy

My patience is wearing thin with Rhule, and there is growing skepticism--like elephant-in-the-room type of skepticism, but I haven't lost complete hope. I don't think he's a dumb guy, and I have to believe that he's going to make some serious adjustments. That being said, I just don't know if he knows how to evaluate talent. I'm also tired of his shtick and telling me how great players are when anyone can see that they're dog poo.

One thing that he needs to do is fire Brady. Brady is in over his head. 

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 4

30 minutes ago, frankw said:

The team goes as the qb goes it's always been that way. So when the qb throws a game sealing pick at home and then starts the next game with another pick on the first play then proceeds to throw more into triple and quadruple coverage and the losses pile up you get uninspired football as a whole. This team cannot continue much longer with Sam Darnold behind center that's all there is to it.

We still have 10 more games of this poo.  Unless you think watching PJ is more palatable, which I fear may do worse.  

I guess I will have to find another reason to watch the games from here on out.  It certainly will not be for the excellent football being played that's for sure.  If it wasn't so embarrassing I could at least laugh.  

• Pie 5

20 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I would suggest not taking the games seriously if you find them embarrassing when you watch. I had a few good laughs watching the game yesterday and even more reading some of the reactions here.

I was laughing for most of the game but by the end that poo wasn't funny anymore. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

We still have 10 more games of this poo.  Unless you think watching PJ is more palatable, which I fear may do worse.  

I guess I will have to find another reason to watch the games from here on out.  It certainly will not be for the excellent football being played that's for sure.  If it wasn't so embarrassing I could at least laugh.  

Possibly the best part of me moving from Atlanta to Nashville is having a local NFL team in a completely different conference so I can at least watch something in the playoffs, also helps when the best player on your fantasy team plays here too.

1 minute ago, thunderraiden said:

Possibly the best part of me moving from Atlanta to Nashville is having a local NFL team in a completely different conference so I can at least watch something in the playoffs, also helps when the best player on your fantasy team plays here too.

At least you have that. For me it's the Panthers or no football at all. I barely can sit through our games now as it is.

36 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I had quit watching when the Hornets pregame show started. I also started reading the game thread more and the reactions there were amazing and very funny to me.

I rarely ever venture into the game threads until after the game.  I tend focus on things most fans ignore or discount throughout the game as much as I do the results of a particular play.  If I'm on here trying to read and type I miss too much of the game.  Although missing the game may not be a bad thing going forward. 

• Beer 2