• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

13 minutes ago, Verge said:

QB mid season desperation and to wash their hands of it.

This could also be hinging on what Goodell tells owners about Watsons status during the owners meetings. 

Shouldn’t they already know why would they go through and have the picks and trades setup without knowing. I thought it was a done deal?

It's interesting that he says that if it happens today it'd be Miami but if the Panthers it'd take longer...What does Florio know if anything?(i'd assume nothing)

So if it doesn't get done today according to one "source" that means better or worse news depending on your position.

• Pie 2

Oh it's really worth watching that video I posted above too for the Brady take....Simms notes what some of us been saying....4 defenders around our WRs like...oh...maybe they know the play? Its there clear on film and people in the media are starting to notice it too.

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

Oh it's really worth watching that video I posted above too for the Brady take....Simms notes what some of us been saying....4 defenders around our WRs like...oh...maybe they know the play? Its there clear on film and people in the media are starting to notice it too.

Wonder if that’s a Brady problem or a Darnold doesn’t know enough plays problem.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

14 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Shouldn’t they already know why would they go through and have the picks and trades setup without knowing. I thought it was a done deal?

I know there is an offered deal in place and it's the best one. (detailed earlier)

Pretty sure the owners meeting will provide clarification. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Wonder if that’s a Brady problem or a Darnold doesn’t know enough plays problem.

Nothing from here or NY to suggest anything regarding playbook issues with Darnold.

"If you watch the film with me you'd see they are all over that Brady offense"

"Look how many plays we showed where it's 4 defenders around people"

That's a OC diss track

Sam has his own separate diss track.

Just straight tape don't lie stuff.

Edited by Fox007
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

It's interesting that he says that if it happens today it'd be Miami but if the Panthers it'd take longer...What does Florio know if anything?(i'd assume nothing)

So if it doesn't get done today according to one "source" that means better or worse news depending on your position.

This sounds more like dolphins 75% to panthers 25% to me but we’ll see.

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

This sounds more like dolphins 75% to panthers 25% to me but we’ll see.

It's what it sounds like...them being in the AFC is a huge thing here too though. I think Watson is the one who really wants Miami but the Texans would be idiots to keep him in the AFC...HOU not ever known to be smart though.

14 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I think we all can agree Joe Brady is in over his head and on the outside looking in. But as a fourth year pro you can't make that throw with four or five defenders around and expect to keep your job.

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

It's what it sounds like...them being in the AFC is a huge thing here too though. I think Watson is the one who really wants Miami but the Texans would be idiots to keep him in the AFC...HOU not ever known to be smart though.

I actually hadn’t finish listening to video when I typed that and then heard Florio say the percentages lol.

• Pie 1