• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Oh crap my bad I typed so fast and never seen I put next year lol. I meant why did he say we had a better chance if it goes into next week.

He said that it is related to the resolution of the legal issues and if Miami is willing to take on the risk. Mac (radio host) was reading between the lines and believes that Tepper would still take that risk and make the trade regardless.

I was looking for the link to the interview, but I cannot find it. There is a link for the live radio feed that I think that you can rewind.

https://wfnz.com/listen-live/

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Monrowed said:

He said that it is related to the resolution of the legal issues and if Miami is willing to take on the risk. Mac (radio host) was reading between the lines and believes that Tepper would still take that risk and make the trade regardless.

I was looking for the link to the interview, but I cannot find it. There is a link for the live radio feed that I think that you can rewind.

https://wfnz.com/listen-live/

Cool thanks!

12 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

At what point do everyone's chances simultaneously go to 0-100%?

I choose to look at it sort of how our reality is actually structured at a quantum level.  "Schrodinger's Watson", if you will.  All possibilities between 0 and 100% are possible, and are in fact occurring right now.  Only the act of actually observing the situation will cause the collapse of the quantum wave function, and the true path will emerge. 

Edited by joemac

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

I choose to look at it sort of how our reality is actually structured at a quantum level.  "Schrodinger's Watson, if you will.  All possibilities between 0 and 100% are possible, and are in fact occurring right now.  Only the act of actually observing the situation will cause the collapse of the quantum wave function, and the true path will emerge. 

friends fail GIF

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Lol yeah why would he want to come here. Thanks Tepper for Sam Darnold!

LOL yeah, but this also flies directly opposite of what people like Rappaport were reporting yesterday, so really, who the fug knows?  Until he is actually traded somewhere all this is just speculation at best.

3 minutes ago, joemac said:

LOL yeah, but this also flies directly opposite of what people like Rappaport were reporting yesterday, so really, who the fug knows?  Until he is actually traded somewhere all this is just speculation at best.

It’s weird because Florio just said this morning we had a great chance. Why would we put in an offer if we know he didn’t want to come here. Oh well

6 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

It’s weird because Florio just said this morning we had a great chance. Why would we put in an offer if we know he didn’t want to come here. Oh well

I don't think any of these guys truly know what is going on, and they are just flinging poo at the wall and hoping it sticks.  I expect Florio or Rappaport to come out later today saying "Watson has approved trades to both Carolina and Miami, blah blah blah".  Its all for clicks and page views.