• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

I have a feeling it comes down to Watson's preference and I think that preference will be Miami.  If I'm an MVP caliber QB, irrespective of off-field happenings, Flores seems much more proven to this point, and promising as a coach long-term, plus it's Miami.  Our staff looks like a dysfunctional train wreck right now, and that can't be appealing to prospective players in the least.

• Flames 2

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I have a feeling it comes down to Watson's preference and I think that preference will be Miami.  If I'm an MVP caliber QB, irrespective of off-field happenings, Flores seems much more proven to this point, and promising as a coach long-term, plus it's Miami.  Our staff looks like a dysfunctional train wreck right now, and that can't be appealing to prospective players in the least.

I get the disdain for our staff but Miami has a civil war currently going on with its staff....

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I get the disdain for our staff but Miami has a civil war currently going on with its staff....

I'll take a staff with some internal bickering over one that is budding with the same division while also demonstrating every Sunday they have no idea what they're doing on schematically or strategically.

Miami's offensive struggles are also almost entirely tied to Tua, which has negatively affected them in the other two areas of the game as well.

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Yup. Miami is in free fall mode as well and their line is probably the only one in the league that can compete with ours for the title of worst in football. I've seen a couple Fins fans call for Greg Little to get playing time at tackle. The coaching staff or offensive line will play little bearing on whichever team he picks because both candidate teams look really bad in both categories.

Edited by beo