• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Florio confirms: It's currently down to the Dolphins and Panthers for Deshaun Watson

TheSpecialJuan

18 minutes ago, LegioX said:

I don’t like it. The mans cases are not even adjudicated yet. There are so many variables that can go horribly wrong. IE: him being found guilty, then egg splatter all over our faces. While Texans laugh to the bank with high draft picks. 

Don't you think that Tepper and Co. will have done their due diligence and spoken to everyone involved prior to making a trade.  That being, the league, the legal side of things....all that?  Watson is not going to go to jail, I think we can all get that out of our heads right now.   

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Don't you think that Tepper and Co. will have done their due diligence and spoken to everyone involved prior to making a trade.  That being, the league, the legal side of things....all that?  Watson is not going to go to jail, I think we can all get that out of our heads right now.   

Eh.....I mean....I am sure they might have done some amount of digging around but Tepper seems to be pretty much in on the "win now" mode, so I am not sure that his virtues outweigh his bottom line. After all....he is a hedge fund billionaire. 

Ironically, the previous owner was all about not signing guys with character issues but look what skeletons were in his closet.....

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Now you know we signed that DeAngelo dude, right? Looked into his past any?

Running back one thing. Face of a franchise? Completely different. Sorry, I just don’t feel comfortable signing a guy that has multiple accusations against him. Especially something of this caliber.  I don’t care how good he is.

Edited by LegioX
  • Pie 1