• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

N.C Umeployment office

panther4life

well i never said i'd quit, but its highly likely that they'll fire me for leaving early without their consent...btw im the car business and can get a job at almost any other dealership...i just hate making the change and would prefer to leave this shittyass business behind since theres no money to be made right now

I don't know man. if you aren't the boss then you get dumped on sometimes. and when you do you are either worth enough that you call the bluff or you aren't. And usually you aren't.

It is probably always in your best interest to stay the hour and get to the game in the 2nd quarter.

Having said that I have walked out on a couple jobs with a middle finger over my head...

I don't know man. if you aren't the boss then you get dumped on sometimes. and when you do you are either worth enough that you call the bluff or you aren't. And usually you aren't.

It is probably always in your best interest to stay the hour and get to the game in the 2nd quarter.

Having said that I have walked out on a couple jobs with a middle finger over my head...

before things fell of to nothing i was def. worth enough to call their bluff and have done it a millions times...now i'm to the point where 1 or 2 more straws are gonna break the camels back..i mean im so torn,cuz i can get off at and catch kick off at home or get there at the start of the 2nd quarter...i just hate missing any of the game at all...so much that i think i will call their bluff

before things fell of to nothing i was def. worth enough to call their bluff and have done it a millions times...now i'm to the point where 1 or 2 more straws are gonna break the camels back..i mean im so torn,cuz i can get off at and catch kick off at home or get there at the start of the 2nd quarter...i just hate missing any of the game at all...so much that i think i will call their bluff

respect

Archived