• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That face you make when your seat is hot as hell, but you're still cool as ice because you know you scammed a billionaire out of 60 million dollars.

Proudiddy

8 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Sure they will, it will be just like any other home game, stadium full of opposing teams fans acting like they own the place.

In seats originally purchased by Carolina Panthers PSL owners, seats already bought and paid for, cash is in Tepper's pocket.

Tepper got his money, and he doesn't give a fug who's jersey you're wearing.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I got really tired of Ron when he was here, but he was way more likable than Rhule. The players loved and respected Ron. I don think they feel that way at all about Rhule.

Always heard guys doing lots of eye rolling during those group exercise punishments of his.

He isn't dealing with kids just out of high school in the NFL. Those pimply faced kids might have bought his rah-rah style of coaching and the excitement of being in a college program. The men in the NFL locker rooms don't buy that crap.

They will easily tell him to fug off with that noise.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I got really tired of Ron when he was here, but he was way more likable than Rhule. The players loved and respected Ron. I don think they feel that way at all about Rhule.

Love Ron the person and the man, but as a coach he is really mediocre.  Not a strategist at all and as result, he greatly depended on his team's talent to win out, which ultimately resulted in cutting Cam's prime and career short and a lot more losses than we should have endured.  And yes, his lack of adjustments and coaching acumen began to wear on me from very early on...

That being said, and as you alluded to, his players absolutely loved him though.  He was one of them and understood them, and pretty much every player I ever heard talk about him vouched for him and loved him.  

Funny enough, I have not heard one player under this staff do the same for them.  In fact, we've actually heard the opposite, quite a few times.  I even heard PJ give an interview during preseason this year where he was asked what it was like playing under Rhule and his answer was less than glowing.  He tried to clean it up, but it sounded like a guy who didn't believe in his coaches and he even mentioned something about it taking time for other players to buy in...  and that was a guy that played for him in college.  I remember being shocked that Panthers Media even allowed that to be put out there.

So yeah, things aren't looking good.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Jmac said:

He isn't dealing with kids just out of high school in the NFL. Those pimply faced kids might have bought his rah-rah style of coaching and the excitement of being in a college program. The men in the NFL locker rooms don't buy that crap.

They will easily tell him to fug off with that noise.

Looks like they already have. 

Just now, Cary Kollins said:

It’s all good cause he’s excited to find out which guys will have an edge to them.

Thought it was quite interesting that he said losing should infuriate the players, and he's sitting on the sideline down 22 points to one of the worst teams in the league playing without the majority of their starters with a poo-eating grin.

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Thought it was quite interesting that he said losing should infuriate the players, and he's sitting on the sideline down 22 points to one of the worst teams in the league playing without the majority of their starters with a poo-eating grin.

He probably had just checked his account balance.

• Pie 1