• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady

OldhamA

14 minutes ago, jfo89 said:

The protection was dogshit. Christensen and Daley couldn't block semen with a contraceptive.

That's not totally true. I immediately think about the INT Sam threw, that was fine protection and he had DJ for a score but never even looked his way and instead fired into like triple coverage. No part of that is on the OC.

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Brady should be gone. Pretty sure he wanted Teddy since he had him in NO and pretty sure he was the guy who saw something in Teddy (oops, meant Sam). Dude has no business being here anymore because I don’t want him anywhere near a rookie QB. 

He can want who he wants. GM is the one who makes the deal for the players. Also, Teddy is better than Sam. 

5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Brady should be gone. Pretty sure he wanted Teddy since he had him in NO and pretty sure he was the guy who saw something in Teddy (oops, meant Sam). Dude has no business being here anymore because I don’t want him anywhere near a rookie QB. 

Yup, I too am nearly certain he was the main voice pounding the table for Teddy.  That alone should have gotten him fired.

Just like folks need to let go of Fields, there’s some of you who needs to let go of Darnold. A good few of you were wrong about Darnold, and need to come to grips with that. 

The coaching staff is terrible, but Darnold is bad. He’s really bad, and after this stop, he will be lucky to remain in the league. He’s definitely not a starting QB

• Pie 2

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

I don't blame him for playcalling.  Play calling imo is less important than talent and execution.  

I do blame him for helping put the offense together, and for not picking Jones or Fields with the first round pick.  Of course, Ruhle gets a far greater amount of the blame for that.  

That is Ron Rivera mentality. No part of Brady's game plan schemes around our strengths and weaknesses. He calls great plays if we were in college and our guys could win 1 on 1 every play. 

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Daniel Jones is not much better, but his staff knows how to call plays that he can execute successfully instead of calling generic 3 or 5 step drops all game with the same route combinations. 

Daniel Jones is better. He has had games where he has taken over. Daniel Jones, on most play calls, makes better reads 1:1 than Darnold. You can scream play call play call all game long but we all see people getting open and Darnold messing it up. He sucks. Stop making excuses for him. The two QBs our franchise has given reps to are Teddy B and Sam D. We need a major upgrade if we want to compete. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Daniel Jones is better. He has had games where he has taken over. Daniel Jones, on most play calls, makes better reads 1:1 than Darnold. You can scream play call play call all game long but we all see people getting open and Darnold messing it up. He sucks. Stop making excuses for him. The two QBs our franchise has given reps to are Teddy B and Sam D. We need a major upgrade if we want to compete. 

Joe Brady is just as incompetent as the QBs have been, IDGAF if Darnold is replaced, I have no attachment to the guy. Joe Brady needs to be replaced as well. He is not a NFL level OC.

• Pie 7