• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton not on Panthers radar (as if that needed to be said)

Verge

23 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t think either one of those accounts are credible but a broken clock is still right twice a day. 

why on earth would Cam want to come back and play for a franchise and owner that took a big dump on him and probably told him numerous lies? 

I don't think either party is interested in each other.

25 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t think either one of those accounts are credible but a broken clock is still right twice a day. 

why on earth would Cam want to come back and play for a franchise and owner that took a big dump on him and probably told him numerous lies? 

why on earth would we want him to take up one of our roster spots?

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's hard though. Like you've been banging a dime piece for years, break up thinking you can do even better and you've been stuck with bridge troll after bridge troll at last call ever since. 😞

We were banging the dime piece on the roach ridden bed at moms house though 😞

Mom(Shula) came in there like "stop making all that racket"

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's hard though. Like you've been banging a dime piece for years, break up thinking you can do even better and you've been stuck with bridge troll after bridge troll at last call ever since. 😞

Also to find out it was Nippleshorts that was on the Tie business and all that...never seen a sure fire HoFer get fuged so bad

9 hours ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I’m really surprised the vaccine play that big of a role if he’s signed soon, but I’d figured he’d only get vaxxed only if there was a job waiting in arms too 

QB is the most important position in football. I don’t think any team would want to invest into a QB who could potentially miss time due to covid and any moment.

Lamar Jackson and Kirk Cousins are currently the only two non vaxxed starting QBs in the league.

• Beer 1