• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chase Blackburn has to go tonight and Joe Brady is next.

Proudiddy

Yes, OL is shitty, but that's two weeks in a row we have lost s winnable game that we had control of, primarily because of STs and the offense trying to go into fuging cruise control, treating a marginal lead like it was 30.  

I know Rhule is secure because of his contract, but that may have been the absolute worst called game I have ever seen in professional football in every aspect of the game with a lead.  We literally did everything for an entire half that the Eagles needed for us to do for them to win.  All that being said, if Rhule wasn't on the contract he was, if I was Tepper, I would now be giving serious consideration to his dismissal as well.  At the very least his seat would be heating up.  Again, it is not based out of emotion or to be hyperbolic, but just based off the way these last two games have been called, I would be questioning his ability as a professional football coach.  That was fuging Busch League.  I thought I had seen some amateur poo when Rivera was here - like calling a timeout before the half allowing the Saints to score when they otherwise wouldn't...  but, today was by far the worst coaching I have ever witnessed in managing a game.  Period.

Yes, we are in our 2nd year of a rebuild, but there was a 0% chance we should have lost that game.  ZERO.  And Rhule and his merry band of friends found a way to lose it.  This team is talented enough and good enough to dominate most teams, and we did until halftime today and last week...  so again, we're already through the growing pains of a rebuild.  These games completely changing at halftime is wholly due to piss poor poo ass coaching.  

Again, yes the OL sucks, yes CMC is out, yes we have injuries on defense, but that was unbelievably gut-wrenching.  We just lost to a team that couldn't run for an entire half and is fielding a QB who can't halfway throw a pass...  after having a 9 point lead at half.

Also, in regards to the players:

Sam is by no means cemented as the franchise QB.  In that single game, he has brought his own job security in jeopardy.  That was a horribly managed game and he missed way too many throws, especially the ones he had time on.  This offense today did not look much different from last year's with Teddy.  He is still too squirrely and anxious to be relied on.  All 3 picks shouldn't have been thrown.  Period.  And he still doesn't trust what he sees far too frequently to be dependable.

John Miller better not see the fuging field, EVER AGAIN.  EVER.  He is not even a fuging NFL quality backup and I've seen enough.

Charlton has to fuging go.  Now.  Yesterday.  Last week.  He is fuging horrible.  No feel for the field...  he is just fuging goofy.  They could bring someone from the stands to do the poo he has done this season.  There is no point in fuging punting when they aren't going to give you an advantage in field position.  The fuging kicker we cut and the Jets picked up is a better fuging punter than a guy who is paid to do it professionally and does it every fuging day.  

Even if we play out the rest of the season relatively well, this loss may end up costing us a spot in the playoffs if it comes down to it and this staff needs to feel the heat for that.  I am disgusted.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Cdparr7 said:

I’m afraid Rhule is probably more about his favorites than Rivera was.

JR held RR by the balls his first couple seasons. Tepper thinks he’s Jesus and paid him 70 million dollars and talked about how great he was. Rhule doesn’t feel any pressure.

Rhule has no game day ability. He might be a great preparation coach, but he’s is beyond poo when it comes down to it at the end of games. 

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Snow first please. Offensives in every game have walked all over us in the second half. 

I don't agree with most of his calls down the stretch (like dropping Burns in coverage when they need to pass), but he was the least of the problems today...  I can't depend on him to keep dominating their offense when they keep getting chance after chance after chance because the offense goes on a milk carton between Darnold's picks in the second half.