• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug Joe Brady. fug Sam Darnold. fug this OL.

TheoJay10

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Darnold's had three good games and two bad ones, all of them behind terrible protection.

The verdict isn't in yet.

He is mediocre at best. It is what it is. He's not going to be the answer. 20 years ago maybe he could have been a Trent Dilfer but you don't win jack with mediocre QBs like that anymore.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Darnold's had three good games and two bad ones, all of them behind terrible protection.

The verdict isn't in yet.

Darnold is not what I think of when thinking of a franchise QB. The victories that he has had have been against bad teams. He is not a QB that can put a game on his shoulders and drag a team to victory.

Right when I thought Sam was the answer, I’m going to cut bait on that take, should look for yet another upgrade during the off-season barring some miraculous 12 game stretch of excellent play by him, pressure or not he’s just locking in to his primary read and all of his ints were straight to the dbs. 

I'm not gonna blame Sam too much on any of the ints save the last one even if Robby told Sam to go to him, tried DJ, Slay shut him down. Robby did a poo job coming back to the ball, but also Chubba was open underneath, shoulda just took that.

Sam missed a lot of passes today, easily his worst game.

Interior of the oline sucked balls.

Robby is not a outside guy, goddamn.

Brady is young but he keeps making poor choices.