• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positives from today

Cdparr7

2 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

You want a fug'n medal or something?  Law And Order Svu Finn GIF by NBC

Next time people need to quit bashing someone for making a prediction and knowing we would lose this game. All the fans on here got cocky and the team as well. They needed a loss like this. By the way nobody cares what u think!

18 hours ago, Mage said:

- DJ Moore is a stud

- Darnold made some great plays today.  I couldn't really tell what happened on the INTs, but those misses deep to Moore in the 1st and Anderson in the 3rd or 4th stung.  He's gotta hit those in the future.  And he will.  The way he avoided pressure in the 1st half was beautiful to watch

- Brian Burns looked as good as usual.  

- I thought the DBs played well.  Donte got called for a BS PI.  Henderson had good coverage on the TD.  We shut-down CeeDee.  Cowboys did a good job scheming guys open though.

- Chuba had some good burst.  His vision sucks though.  

Man....I'm wasn't going to call RA out, but it looked to me like he took his foot off the gas there...maybe not and that's part of the route, but looked odd.

The other miss I need to watch again.

5 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Man....I'm wasn't going to call RA out, but it looked to me like he took his foot off the gas there...maybe not and that's part of the route, but looked odd.

I think he lost his footing a little bit.  IIRC he was running a double move.

8 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Next time people need to quit bashing someone for making a prediction and knowing we would lose this game. All the fans on here got cocky and the team as well. They needed a loss like this. By the way nobody cares what u think!

You know what?

Right back at you, buddy.

*click* Ignored

You've chosen to ignore content by BurnNChinn.

Edited by glenwo2