• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Respect for the Panthers - What Cowboys Fans are Saying

Zod

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

Considering that the Cowboys had allowed 300+ passing yards in 3 straight games bodes well for Sam (they also only got to the QB and sacked him...just 4 times).

This is why I think we beat them (other than pure Panther homerism). Our weakest link is BY FAR our o-line, and their D doesn't have the tools to exploit that. The taints and Houston have a better front 7. Also, our pass blocking is better than our run blocking, and, without CMC, we're going to be pass-happy. I think Brady dials up a game plan unlike anything we've seen, and Sam carves them up.

Also, our D gonna make Dak wish he was still rehabbing. nuff said!

• Pie 3

They're excited about their team and feeling overconfident. Sounds familiar. Many of the same paste eaters crowing about how easily we'll win this game, will the the first ones to poo all over our team and players the second something doesn't go our way on Sunday. Just like the Texans game.

I think that our defensive backfield will delay Dak's throws just long enough for our pass rush to get to him and make his life hell. The Cowboys have a great line, but Snow's scheme seems to always find a way to get one or two guys free for the pressure/sack. I'm looking forward to seeing how we do against a stout o line. If they can get through this line, there's not much stopping them going forward. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Some interesting stats here I think, TB defense allows an average  29.2 pts per game and Dallas scored 29. Chargers 20 pts per game and Dallas scored 20. The exception was the Eagles 21pts and Dallas scored 35 offensively. We average 10 per game defensively.

Dallas gives up 23 pts per game. Which should be close to what we average. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panther'sBigD said:

They're excited about their team and feeling overconfident. Sounds familiar. Many of the same paste eaters crowing about how easily we'll win this game, will the the first ones to poo all over our team and players the second something doesn't go our way on Sunday. Just like the Texans game.

I think that our defensive backfield will delay Dak's throws just long enough for our pass rush to get to him and make his life hell. The Cowboys have a great line, but Snow's scheme seems to always find a way to get one or two guys free for the pressure/sack. I'm looking forward to seeing how we do against a stout o line. If they can get through this line, there's not much stopping them going forward. 

This is best oline Panthers have faced so far, we will see if our dline is really legit. 

• Poo 2

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Thank you for saying that, that’s what I’ve been trying to say but everyone wants to poo me.

we are also a very good team, and they will have to play well to win. our strength is a little better than their strength. our weakness is a little better than their weakness. i think we have a slight edge, and it will come down to who has a better game plan and who executes better.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

Better teams? I’m not a Cowboys fan but they should be 3-0 if not for terrible calls in Bucs game. They went to west coast and beat a great Chargers team. I’m sorry but this will be our first lost. Just being honest.

pretty sure @Jmac meant until the Panthers start beating better teams. that's how I read it.

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

we are also a very good team, and they will have to play well to win. our strength is a little better than their strength. our weakness is a little better than their weakness. i think we have a slight edge, and it will come down to who has a better game plan and who executes better.

I hope it doesn’t come down to a fg needed to beat them.🤢

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Not really but just know I told u so.

"Better teams? I’m not a Cowboys fan but they should be 3-0 if not for terrible calls in Bucs game. They went to west coast and beat a great Chargers team. I’m sorry but this will be our first lost. Just being honest."

Remember saying this? If you cant see the difference between this and "We'll have to play well to win", then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Edited by travisura
  • Beer 2

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thelandryhat.com/2021/09/29/dallas-cowboys-top-3-bold-predictions-showdown-panthers/amp/

I know these are bold predictions but the writer of this article has no respect for our offense, even without CMC, or our defense. 
Saying Darnold will collapse against their defense and our defense will allow 200 yards rushing just because we were awful last year in run defense and Lamb will have a record day against us. 
These predictions are my bold they are borderline unrealistic. 

7 minutes ago, travisura said:

"Better teams? I’m not a Cowboys fan but they should be 3-0 if not for terrible calls in Bucs game. They went to west coast and beat a great Chargers team. I’m sorry but this will be our first lost. Just being honest."

Remember saying this? If you cant see the difference between this and "We'll have to play well to win", then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Did he say was winning? Hey just come talk to me Sunday at 430. Hey I want to win just don’t see it this week sorry for hurting feelings!

• Poo 3

8 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Did he say was winning? Hey just come talk to me Sunday at 430. Hey I want to win just don’t see it this week sorry for hurting feelings!

The guy who tries to tell others they aren't really Panthers fans doesn't think we can beat one of our most despised teams? Epic weak sauce 👎

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

The guy who tries to tell others they aren't really Panthers fans doesn't think we can beat one of our most despised teams? Epic weak sauce 👎

Yeah when people say we wasn’t winning but a couple games. All I’m saying is we will lose to a great team on the road. Damn y’all really think we going to win every game?

• Poo 2