• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buc- "Hoover deserves statue outside BofA Stadium"

SCP

Should Hoover get a statue or have his number retired after his carrer is over?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hoover get a statue or have his number retired after his carrer is over?

• Yes
    • No
    • Pop Tarts

I like Pop-Tarts. :thumbsup: :sifone:

poptarts-milk1.jpg

And no, I don't think Hoov deserve a statue. Maybe retire his jersey, but no statue. Otherwise, you would have to build more statues of players like Smitty, Kasay, etc. that you would have to put them on the stadium seats to make room for more. That would probably solve the problem of no one leaving the seats during the game at BoA though. :P

I like Pop-Tarts. :thumbsup: :sifone:

And no, I don't think Hoov deserve a statue. Maybe retire his jersey, but no statue. Otherwise, you would have to build more statues of players like Smitty, Kasay, etc. that you would have to put them on the stadium seats to make room for more. That would probably solve the problem of no one leaving the seats during the game at BoA though. :P

Toaster strudel is ten times better.

I would have voted for Pie, but I'm not going to vote for some shitty ass dry as hell breakfast pastry. This whole damn poll should be thrown out for lack of Pie as a voting option.

I just thought pie has been voted the winner too many times. Time to mix up the foods.

Archived