• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two hot takes

top dawg

Take one:

I don't believe we are set at TE, regardless of the Darnold-Arnold connection, the drafting of Tremble or the other (ongoing) experiment that is Ian Thomas. Ricci...? Ha ha!

We need to offer something to the Browns for David Njoku. They don't need him. Hell, that being said, I'm not sure we need him if Brady is not going to use him. Rhule and company may not value the position like past Panthers coaches. 

We have a TE by committee that creates one Frankenstein. Not one is complete. Arnold is light in the ass and really can't block. Ian Thomas is the size, but just appears like he's stuck in mud when he's moving, and...he can't block AND has had sketchy hands (and, no, that misse today wasn't his fault). Tremble is young and inexperienced, so who knows what he's going to do? He ain't doing anything soon though. TE is perhaps the most difficult position to learn on offense (outside of QB of course). And, he really doesn't have any active player in Charlotte of what a complete TE looks like.

Take two:

For the love of God, Brady needs to learn fast--and maybe Rhule too--how to use a fuging big, strong back near the goal line (or even to move the chains on short yardage sometimes). I don't know if they're scared of our own O-line to get a push or what, but running CMC into the pile at the goal line is dumb! You claimed Rolls Royce, now you need to drive the motherfuger at the goal line!

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1