• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assassin's Creed 2

Sultan33g

I really want to play this game right now. I could buy it but the last single-player only game i bought sat untouched for months after I beat it. Batman: Arkham Asylum. It is a great game and i highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it, but it offers zero replay value.

This is why I have Gamefly.

I really want to play this game right now. I could buy it but the last single-player only game i bought sat untouched for months after I beat it. Batman: Arkham Asylum. It is a great game and i highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it, but it offers zero replay value.

This is why I have Gamefly.

also had that game. i won't buy anymore single player games. the buyback system at any game store is a rip off so you might as well just rent.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, spoilers [ON]

So, this game was retarded awesome. I thought the Ezio story was really good, but the progression along the Desmond story line was badass. The fighting in the credits was retarded, but the end of this game was one of the best I've played in a while.

fuging crazy alien super human hologram knows that some italian douche will come find it and when he does there will be some other douche in the year 2012 (lol?) in a memory machine watching the poo and will know that he has to be keanu reeves in the Matrix?

Basically? Did I get all that? Holy poo this game is sweet. I hope the next game builds on this badassery, and doesn't blunder the opportunity to make a truly great game.

For the record, if the next game takes place in colonial America I will vomit.

Ok, spoilers [ON]

So, this game was retarded awesome. I thought the Ezio story was really good, but the progression along the Desmond story line was badass. The fighting in the credits was retarded, but the end of this game was one of the best I've played in a while.

fuging crazy alien super human hologram knows that some italian douche will come find it and when he does there will be some other douche in the year 2012 (lol?) in a memory machine watching the poo and will know that he has to be keanu reeves in the Matrix?

Basically? Did I get all that? Holy poo this game is sweet. I hope the next game builds on this badassery, and doesn't blunder the opportunity to make a truly great game.

For the record, if the next game takes place in colonial America I will vomit.

lol summed it up pretty good...but to have it anywhere except for Eurasia would be a disservice to the game.

Archived