• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assassin's Creed 2

Sultan33g

I feel like the pacing is a little slow at the beginning. I like the way they put all the tutorials in the story, but it feels like it takes a while before the training wheels are completely off.

However, I have really gotten into this game. I went around and got all the viewpoints I could immediately, getting all the codex's I could, and finding all the glyphs I could. Once I saw the first thing of "the truth" I had to go around and find as many as I could.

Can't wait to see what all this stuff ends up being.. it's really awesome. I've found myself dicking around doing side stuff more than the main mission... this is going to take a while to get through.

Sultan, that girl in your avatar has scary arms.

I feel like the pacing is a little slow at the beginning. I like the way they put all the tutorials in the story, but it feels like it takes a while before the training wheels are completely off.

However, I have really gotten into this game. I went around and got all the viewpoints I could immediately, getting all the codex's I could, and finding all the glyphs I could. Once I saw the first thing of "the truth" I had to go around and find as many as I could.

Can't wait to see what all this stuff ends up being.. it's really awesome. I've found myself dicking around doing side stuff more than the main mission... this is going to take a while to get through.

Sultan, that girl in your avatar has scary arms.

lol it did start slow...but ya it is alot of fun...

the girl is Jaime Koeppe...has the best ass in the world and used to be in the WWE...thus her arms..:D

Archived