• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinion: Surprise, Surprise. You are CUT

MHS831

I truly wonder when the huddle will finally realize that Walker is just not an NFL qb.  Not saying Will G is but is he closer than PJ.  I would prefer both cut and bring in a vet.  PJ just doesnt have the accuracy.  And to all of those that want to keep him as a "project", please point to this ever working in the NFL. 

• Pie 5

Grier or Walker?

Flip a fuggin' coin. If something happens to Sam and either of these 2 guys has to play anything beyond a half of football, you might as well go take up another Sunday afternoon hobby because you'll only end of being more pissed off than it's worth.

Save your health, go play with the kids, work in the garden, pressure wash the driveway...

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Grier or Walker?

Flip a fuggin' coin. If something happens to Sam and either of these 2 guys has to play anything beyond a half of football, you might as well go take up another Sunday afternoon hobby because you'll only end of being more pissed off than it's worth.

Save your health, go play with the kids, work in the garden, pressure wash the driveway...

Yep.  100%.  Thats why I still think a vet in the lockerroom helps Darnold out even indiscriminately vs PJ or WG.  "Project" qbs just are not a thing anymore in the NFL.  I mean were they ever?  It sounds good in theory but it just doesnt work.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, MHS831 said:

which is why the #3 qb should be on the PS, not the roster, imo.

I would always carry 3 QBs. Unfortunately this year we have a clear starter and 2 guys that will lose you games if they have to play.

It's got to be on Fitterer and Rhule's list of things to fix next year.

• Pie 1