• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Pittsburgh Steelers at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

23 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Tbf Bills fans are basically known as some of the nicest NFL fans there are despite a rough exterior.  The stuff the Bills Mafia does is really impressive.

I was at the Bills/Panthers game like 4 years ago when it was hot AF outside and the game was boring as poo. There were a handful of bills mafia fans tailgating next to us. One of them told me to go suck a bag of dicks and then immediately offered me Crown reserve and invited us to hang with them. They were cool as hell in my book. When we were trying to leave the friggin gate was bolted shut that was like 50’ away from us which meant we had to drive through the clusterfug parking lot to go out the other exit way on the other side and one of the bills fans we were drinking with who had been wearing a Rey Mysterio Jr mask offered to get “his bolt cutters from his car” and cut the gate for us so we could leave lol 

bills fans > Pitt fans 

Edited by 4Corners
  • Pie 2

3 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i'm out of the country. are any of the networks streaming this or do i have to find a feed

Go with the International Gamepass, free plan. All pre season games are free.

Not sure about the free plan, but we who pay can see it on demand and also download the games on our phones. Dont forget to set the setting on "Scores off".

Link: NFL - Game Pass (nflgamepass.com)

Watch on the computer, on your phone or smart tv (apps for LG and Samsung)

NFL Game Pass International - Apps on Google Play

‎NFL Game Pass International i App Store (apple.com)

Where is NFL Game Pass available? – NFL Game Pass (Canada is not included, but most countries are)

• Pie 4

9 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

Lol how did the gameday thread turn into basically fug all northern teams and their fans and/or city

I know right. The irony of talking poo about other fans being rude is not lost on me lol

Edited by RJK
  • Pie 2

3 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Nothing beats seeing them in their natural habitat.  I felt so much better about myself after seeing Pittsburgh in person.  
As if being Pittsburgh wasn’t bad enough, apparently the furries invaded.  It looked like a messed up mascot convention.

Lmgdao!!!

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

Panthers coach Matt Rhule isn't concerned that the Steelers aren't playing most or any of their starters tonight . He feels he will get a good evaluation of quarterback Sam Darnold and his starters - minus Christian McCaffrey. The running back is not expected to play. As Rhule has noted, McCaffrey will take enough hits during the season.