• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Isn't Anyone Talking About Kenny Robinson?

Proudiddy

I've seen a lot of different names thrown out there for guys that impressed against the Colts, but I haven't seen anyone mention Kenny.  I loved the pick last year bc I watched him in the XFL and he was an absolute dog.  Appeared to have great athleticism, instincts, and had a great story as well, having been the only XFL player to forgo his college eligibility, so he was also super young (IIRC).  Was a bit discouraged when we had briefly released him last year, as I thought someone would scoop him up, but we brought him back...  hadn't heard a lot about him through camp aside from a few plays, but now that I'm watching the game, he really stood out.  He had a big TFL on 3rd down in the 1st half and the pick in the 3rd quarter.  I'm really hoping he finds his way to the 53, because I think he has a ton of talent and will certainly get better moving forward.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Played great, but for pre-season play I try not to over-react. I think Carter, Krob, and few other are having a hard time connecting with RHule and crew. 

Ive also about 14 times, safety spot is good with or without Chinn. People want a FS, when theres a capable one on the roster. Chandler played well too, Franklin etc......no surprise TO ME!!!

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Played great, but for pre-season play I try not to over-react. I think Carter, Krob, and few other are having a hard time connecting with RHule and crew. 

Ive also about 14 times, safety spot is good with or without Chinn. People want a FS, when theres a capable one on the roster. Chandler played well too, Franklin etc......no surprise TO ME!!!

Yeah, I really like Franklin too.

I think Robinson has a legit chance of making the team.

Chinn and Burris are locks.

Sam Franklin played well last year and I'd be surprised if he doesn't make it.

Think the final spot comes down to Sean Chandler or Kenny Robinson (unless they keep 5 safeties)