• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I was impressed with Taylor Moton's interview yesterday

YourLastThought

Don't know if anybody caught the short interview he has yesterday during the game but Taylor Moton sounded like someone who has huge potential to be an offensive line leader. Before yesterday I had never even seen his face without a helmet on and certainly never heard him talk before. He sounded confident in himself and like someone younger players could get behind for guidance and such. I don't know if he has always been this way or over the past few years he has developed into that but he sounded like a great guy and a good team player. If that guy could grasp LT and grasp it well I would be all about him being there but maybe it is more of an advantage to have him in his natural position where he can easily use all his skills without much struggle. All I know is I have never heard him speak before yesterday and he seemed like a very intelligent and level headed leader for the team. Seemed like a great guy to have in the locker room.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

The way Smitty talked no matter the player it’s hard to learn a different tackle position. He acted like it was best to keep Moton where he is and go find a LT.

Hell, It would be best for me to go out and find a Swimsuit model nympho who loves to cook and has a trust fund, but there just aren't that many out there to find!

49 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Hell, It would be best for me to go out and find a Swimsuit model nympho who loves to cook and has a trust fund, but there just aren't that many out there to find!

Hey I’m not disagreeing with you I was just telling what I heard him say on the yesterday.

Edited by BurnNChinn
  • Beer 1