• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Pod: Colts/Panthers Week (news, notes, analysis, observations from two weeks of camp)

ellis

Hey guys. 

Billy’s back from his world travels soon. This week’s pod: detailed observations from my two weeks of coverage at Camp Wofford, some thoughts on the salty joint-practice with Indy, and a look ahead to Sunday’s game.

Plenty of 411 to get your weekend started. 

Thanks for giving us a listen, as always! 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

We can advertise here now for free?

Jeremy has been helpful in terms of allowing me to share some of our content here. He’s a good guy, we just spoke I camp the other day. I’m sure he’ll let me know if we need to curb any of this.

• Pie 2

19 hours ago, ellis said:

Jeremy has been helpful in terms of allowing me to share some of our content here. He’s a good guy, we just spoke I camp the other day. I’m sure he’ll let me know if we need to curb any of this.

I don't have an issue with it.  It's nice to see articles that give a different perspective.  Plus you also post comments on other threads. 

• Pie 1