• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Merry Christmas?

Zod

If you don't like Christmas I bet X rays will show a 14 inch twig directly placed in your rectum.

I love the NEXT holiday. Im pumped for Thanksgiving(the pc kids are saying Tgiving). I will cook and eat and enjoy time with friends and family. We will get out and serve our community as best we can.

Then do all the fun parties and cards and junk before Christmas and get back out and help some more.

Then New Year's Eve, start all over again.

Any day alive is enough reason to soak it up and enjoy being in the moment.

I love Christmas too, actually it is my favorite time of year, but please wait until after Thanksgiving before the 24/7 Christmas music and decorating

I told my wife nothing goes up Christmas wise until after Thanksgiving, after that day she can go hog wild

you Americans and your Thanksgiving right before Christmas....why don't you split those up a little just add a little more importance to both!

Either that, or why don't we just ram them all together and have a three week break and call it the holidays?

Because that will screw up deer season.

I love Christmas too, actually it is my favorite time of year, but please wait until after Thanksgiving before the 24/7 Christmas music and decorating

I told my wife nothing goes up Christmas wise until after Thanksgiving, after that day she can go hog wild

Totally agree.

We have gone out of town the last two weeks. Each time everybody but me is wanting to listen to Christmas music. I said 5 songs and thats it.

This is why the USFL didn't work. Wrong time for the right thing. Time and place for all things.

Archived