• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lots of empty seats=go scalp,get in cheap on Thrs

grateflday

One could only hope but I doubt it. If that many PSL owners wont show up to a division game against the Falcons, on a beautiful sunday afternoon there is no way they are showing up on a work night, with colder weather, etc.

The only way that stadium fills up is if there are thousands of Dolphins fans that buy them, or Panther fans with out PSL's buy them.

What really bugs me is ok, if your not going to the game - GIVE YOUR DAMN TICKETS AWAY to somebody that will!!

i did.... and they didn't go....

I've asked cops this before, and none were able to give me an answer, nor was my local city attorney: If I own the seating license, how can it be scalping if the ticket is sold, by me, for whatever price I want to charge over and above the listed face value? These are not tickets that are available to the public, they are only available to ME by way of my PSL ownership. Also, if one sells their tickets via the team online, you can charge whatever you want to, in fact, you have to sell them for a stated minimum price. I guess it wuill take a Constitutional challenge to resolve it, if I'm ever arrested for selling MY OWN TICKETS!

i haven't tried to take my daughter to one. she's only 2 but could easily pass for one (except she's walking and talking now).

would i still have to pay for her?

We carried our daughter in without a ticket when she was 2. She's 9 now so don't know how it would be now. If we were timid about it, we might have been questioned, but we just did it like we owned the place and nobody ever questioned us. And it was not just for 1 game, it was for the entire season.

But I hope you're not talking about this game - an 8:20 kick-off is way to late for a 2 year old.

I've asked cops this before, and none were able to give me an answer, nor was my local city attorney: If I own the seating license, how can it be scalping if the ticket is sold, by me, for whatever price I want to charge over and above the listed face value? These are not tickets that are available to the public, they are only available to ME by way of my PSL ownership. Also, if one sells their tickets via the team online, you can charge whatever you want to, in fact, you have to sell them for a stated minimum price. I guess it wuill take a Constitutional challenge to resolve it, if I'm ever arrested for selling MY OWN TICKETS!

You still bought the season tickets for a face value that is written on the ticket. The tickets and the PSL are 2 separate animals. Now if you chose to sell the PSL, you can sell that for whatever amount you want - there's no face on that one and that's what you own.

And the online option only is legal if you're selling on a site that will guarantee the validity of the tickets which is why ticketexchange is good, stubhub, or any other ticket sites like that. You buy a bogus ticket, they'll give you your money back or find you a comparable ticket. That's also why you can't scalp your tickets (legally) on the huddle because the huddle won't.

You still bought the season tickets for a face value that is written on the ticket. The tickets and the PSL are 2 separate animals. Now if you chose to sell the PSL, you can sell that for whatever amount you want - there's no face on that one and that's what you own.

And the online option only is legal if you're selling on a site that will guarantee the validity of the tickets which is why ticketexchange is good, stubhub, or any other ticket sites like that. You buy a bogus ticket, they'll give you your money back or find you a comparable ticket. That's also why you can't scalp your tickets (legally) on the huddle because the huddle won't.

Those points were made, by me, when I posed the questions. Per the face value, they are still assigned to those particular seats, those tickets could not be had without the PSL. While you are correct that the PSLs and the tickets are separate, they are also interconnected! Like I said, the 'experts' said they couldn't answer the questions....

But thanks for the response..

Archived