• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

lots of empty seats=go scalp,get in cheap on Thrs

grateflday

I wasnt surprise unfortunately, but there was ALOT of empty seats yesterday. It was a division game so you can only imagine what it might be like against Miami this thursday night.

Bottom line... if you dont have tix and want to go to a game, just SHOW UP..... go by the stadium, be patient, stick to "I am not paying more than $20 to get in, and YOU WILL get a ticket before kickoff at that price and possibly even less.

I wasnt surprise unfortunately, but there was ALOT of empty seats yesterday. It was a division game so you can only imagine what it might be like against Miami this thursday night.

Bottom line... if you dont have tix and want to go to a game, just SHOW UP..... go by the stadium, be patient, stick to "I am not paying more than $20 to get in, and YOU WILL get a ticket before kickoff at that price and possibly even less.

I have never payed full face value for a ticket to a Panthers game... I always buy them off a scalper and have never had a problem.

The last game I went to, I got two $50 tickets for $30 - then on my way into the stadium I saw a guy with a handful of tickets 10 mins before kickoff, gave him my two $50 tickets and $60 in cash for two $90 tickets and ended up sitting 5 rows behind the Panthers bench on the 30 yard line... so I payed 50% of face value and got great seats!

The empty seats were a disgrace. Here we're playing our biggest rival, and closest one at that, in a game that has LOTS of meaning for how this season will play out, and a large percentage of our so-called fans stayed away! I can't even call them 'fair-weather' fans, the weather was spectacular! The 'wine and cheese' crowd shows their true colors yet again..

Hidden

I think a primetime night game will be pretty full actually. Except for the weather of course.

One could only hope but I doubt it. If that many PSL owners wont show up to a division game against the Falcons, on a beautiful sunday afternoon there is no way they are showing up on a work night, with colder weather, etc.

The only way that stadium fills up is if there are thousands of Dolphins fans that buy them, or Panther fans with out PSL's buy them.

I think a primetime night game will be pretty full actually. Except for the weather of course.

One could only hope but I doubt it. If that many PSL owners wont show up to a division game against the Falcons, on a beautiful sunday afternoon there is no way they are showing up on a work night, with colder weather, etc.

The only way that stadium fills up is if there are thousands of Dolphins fans that buy them, or Panther fans with out PSL's buy them.

What really bugs me is ok, if your not going to the game - GIVE YOUR DAMN TICKETS AWAY to somebody that will!!

Archived