• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good write up on Chuba

ladypanther

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

There is a difference between this and Eric Reid.  Reid, even though I believed in his cause, could not get me to believe in him because he attacked others for not standing with him--even when it was on the field.  A locker room cancer.  I support your right to disagree with me, even if you are wrong.  I am not entitled to forcibly use physical aggression to make you conform, which is, essentially, what Reid tried to do here. (Fighting before a game, cheap shots on field).  That is exactly the kind of behavior he is opposing, but on a smaller scale. 
Chuba does not seem to fit that profile. 

Who'd he fight before a game? I don't recall that.

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

There is a difference between this and Eric Reid.  Reid, even though I believed in his cause, could not get me to believe in him because he attacked others for not standing with him--even when it was on the field.  A locker room cancer.  I support your right to disagree with me, even if you are wrong.  I am not entitled to forcibly use physical aggression to make you conform, which is, essentially, what Reid tried to do here. (Fighting before a game, cheap shots on field).  That is exactly the kind of behavior he is opposing, but on a smaller scale. 
Chuba does not seem to fit that profile. 

Peaceful protest has never accomplished anything.  Our country is a violent protest over taxes and representation at its core.

Civil rights required blood.

Though not sure what Reids penalties have to do with that 

there is always an avalanche of information during the draft,  so for those that may have missed it, Matt Rhule's wife sent him a text before the Panthers 4th round pick that something similar to "draft Chuba or don't come home."

Fortunately, Matt slept well that night.

Edited by Captain Morgan
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

there is always an avalanche of information during the draft,  so for those that may have missed it, Matt Rhule's wife sent him a text before the Panthers 4th round pick that something similar to "draft Chuba or don't come home."

Fortunately, Matt slept well that night.

Well, apparently we have fans that think he wife likes a rabble rouser.

Huddle gonna Huddle.

• Beer 1