• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Undrafted Free Agent Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I like fields and winston.
    • Well between you and I...... I thought Jamin Davis would be the better MLB over Micah Parsons.........That is my worst miss in the last ten years. I thought ron rivera knew one thing very well and that was MLBs, my trust was broken.   Like my guy mr snow above states bring him in the circus of misfit toys and see if theres something he can give this group. Hes still young and cheap, i mean panthers have PS level LBs, the odds are in his favor. I have not follow his career at all, but hes got to be scared to hit or something big for the commies to wavie him. 
    • At this point there are undoubtedly things going on behind the scenes we aren't privy to. We can only make assumptions. But I do think it is safe to say the fact we still won't go back to him speaks volumes in itself. Seems to be a matter of when they officially move him not if. I've been waiting to see Bryce Young play well for over a year now. I'd have loved to see it. If anyone out there is holding out some bizarre hope that he will suddenly turn into a franchise QB one game this season I don't have a response to that because it is quite literally an insane notion. There's no delicate way I can put that. We don't need to start Bryce to get the first pick this season. I think the highest we are going is 2nd. We are that bad from top to bottom.