• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Farley's Back

MHS831

23 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

You don’t see Horn as one? I haven’t watched a lot of tape on him, but as an Auburn fan he picked off Nix a bunch and shut down Seth Williams.

He’s played in 30 career games in college and this game you saw was the only game is his college career where he got an interception. 

4AE0D070-8FD0-4049-BF8B-A2A9ED2CF0A8.png

• Pie 2

39 minutes ago, Varking said:

He’s played in 30 career games in college and this game you saw was the only game is his college career where he got an interception. 

4AE0D070-8FD0-4049-BF8B-A2A9ED2CF0A8.png

Horn wasn't very good in 2019 and frankly wasn't very good in 2020.   I think he is a better athlete than football player. 

Even in his best college game (Auburn)....there was a lot of bad play mixed in too.   

If I ran mainly man to man D, I'd take Horn.   But I still wouldn't' draft him in the top 10. 

• Pie 1

On 4/27/2021 at 7:00 AM, mrcompletely11 said:

Damn i was thinking Chris Farley had faked his death

My first reaction to the title was "Who is Farley and what is he back from?" I didn't remember us having a player by that name.

Took me a second to figure out what he actually meant.

Glad to see I'm not the only one 😄

• Pie 1

Farley won't be attending the draft after all...he just tested positive for the rona.  That dude seems cursed.

Meanwhile..

Joe Rexrode

@joerexrode
· Apr 27
Per @CharlesRobinson on Caleb Farley, says he's hearing Saints might move up to get him. And that Saints feel they may need to move ahead of Titans to get it done.

On 4/27/2021 at 7:15 AM, ForJimmy said:

I’m glad he’s back, now stop showing nude pics of men with their spinal cords showing! It’s becoming a bad habit!

I have been banned from from some sites.  If you get those infrared glasses, you can see it all. 

Resident VT fan checking in.

Farley shouldn't drop to the second but if he got past NO at 28, id start ringing some phones based on massive upside. Doubt I would actually get a deal done as 39 to 29 isn't worth it (unless you have him a top 15 player, and I don't). I'd love for him to make it to 39, but don't see it. He would be one hell of a steal there. I don't think he's in the same class as many of the former VT CBs that were very good, but he has a lot of size on all of them, had games and stretches of dominance. But, he sometimes was inexplicably out of position for big plays, and lots of health issues. And VT doesn't have a good medical recovery record, lots of broken down guys once they get to the NFL.

He fits fitterer build/type from what Seattle targeted. That said the "cheaper" version of Farley is Israel Makuamu. He's a guy I bet we target.

Edited by chbright

And I saw a mock draft the other day that had us taking him at 8, I'd cry.

Honestly, if we can't get Sewell, the only other player I want at 8 is Slater, who rumors have the team not too high on, so if Sewell doesn't fall, I just want a trade down to about 12ish range and then take a CB there.

7 hours ago, chbright said:

Resident VT fan checking in.

Farley shouldn't drop to the second but if he got past NO at 28, id start ringing some phones based on massive upside. Doubt I would actually get a deal done as 39 to 29 isn't worth it (unless you have him a top 15 player, and I don't). I'd love for him to make it to 39, but don't see it. He would be one hell of a steal there. I don't think he's in the same class as many of the former VT CBs that were very good, but he has a lot of size on all of them, had games and stretches of dominance. But, he sometimes was inexplicably out of position for big plays, and lots of health issues. And VT doesn't have a good medical recovery record, lots of broken down guys once they get to the NFL.

He fits fitterer build/type from what Seattle targeted. That said the "cheaper" version of Farley is Israel Makuamu. He's a guy I bet we target.

He has that S/CB hybrid ability.  I like him, and in fact, I think he was tested a lot playing across from Horn.