• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Intrigued by Fields

ncfan

15 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Maybe but I am still in the "trust Rhule/Brady" mode until they prove me wrong.  The issues leaking out about Fields are starting to scare the hell out of me.

Teddy is your guy then. What issues are scaring you about Fields?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Teddy is your guy then. What issues are scaring you about Fields?

Rhule/Brady put Teddy in so many situations to win the game and he didnt come through.  Thats on Teddy not them.

Fields slow progression reads, pocket awareness and long delivery are what is being pointed out as to why he is "dropping".    All the athletic ability in the world means nothing if you cannot read a defense or get past your first read.   Chris simms does a great breakdown on him on Ryan R podcast on the ringer

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I get that but how far we going back and for what.  Sewell and Slater are day one starters at LT.  The next tier not so much.

Could be as little as one spot back with Denver.

They get Fields while the Panthers still get whoever is at the top of their board at the time plus additional picks.

Just now, pantherclaw said:

Remember the same being said about Gross. 

Its what the numbnuts on this board keep ignoring.  Slater and Gross are basically identical players with Slater being stronger coming out.  They have the exact same game.  Sign me up for another round of Jordan Gross.  Bitching about Slaters size is retarded.  The kid is smart, fast, strong and can play

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1