• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Suckers Check in: Pacquiao - Cotto PPV

TheSaint

Dang, this guy is just one of the best. Hats off to Cotto, class act and the heart of a lion.

There are three guys out there that are pissed off at all the talk of Pacquiao/Mayweather, and those three are Berto/Mosley/and Clottey.

IMO the only one of those three that would have a great shot, would be Mosley. Berto is my fav. but he wouldn't stand a chance against either one of them.

wow, that fight went fast.

Kudos to Cotto for withstanding the relentless tattooing of Pac.

I totally disagreed with all the stopping the fight poo starting in the 9th, but had no problem with when they did finally throw in the towel. Cotto was defending himself, hurt, yes, but not the walking dead like some guys do.

He deserved to stay in exactly as long as he did.

Mayweather...when it happens im going to try my damndest to get to Vegas, whether i get in the arena or not.

Blah I had $150 on Cotto,

Great Fight though, I can't believe Cotto got dominated the way he did.

Pac's power is amazing, Cotto is a guy that got hammered by Margarito with loaded gloves and still never went down, pac dropping him 2x with relative glancing blows :eek:

FMJ VS PAC has to happen there is going to be so much money on the table I dont see FMJ walking away even a 55-45 split in favor of Manny would make FMJ more then if takes another fight.

Archived