• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miller is back

Mr. Scot

26 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Get all the hog mollies you can.  Throw them into the fire to see who sticks.  Rinse and repeat until you have the best in the league. 

We’ve been throwing them into the fire for 5 years and all we have is burnt to a crisp marshmallows.

Might be time to take the oline seriously....soon as Hurney’s debt clears that is.

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I guess we aren’t planning to take advantage of this deep OL draft. I hope we do.

Nah you fill holes so you can go BPA I promise you if they see a guard on the board with a high draft grade John Miller will not factor into the equation whatsoever when they make the pick. He’s more an insurance policy.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A little more info on the other guy...

Bad sign for Marquis Haynes? 🤔

(or perhaps Christian Miller)

Competition is a good thing.

Looks like he also has pretty extensive special teams experience. That might be his avenue to making the team. If he can contribute as a reserve defender while also being a core special teamer that's good value. I want us to be over this crap of constantly carrying guys on the roster just so they can be a gunner on ST. Talking about the Karl Hanktons and Colin Joneses of Panthers lore.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Competition is a good thing.

Looks like he also has pretty extensive special teams experience. That might be his avenue to making the team. If he can contribute as a reserve defender while also being a core special teamer that's good value. I want us to be over this crap of constantly carrying guys on the roster just so they can be a gunner on ST. Talking about the Karl Hanktons and Colin Joneses of Panthers lore.

Did Haynes or Miller show up on special teams much?

Seems like I vaguely remember Haynes having a couple of ST tackles.