• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alabama Pro Day Today at 12 pm

BurnNChinn

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

What makes him a super computer again?? 

Does he have a 4.2 grade point avg.. or do you have some wonderlic test he did where he didn't miss a question...

my apologies, I used a parable.....  how about this. ...supercomputer is to ability(i.e. z. wilson, fields)  as typewriter(mac jones) is to.. well not much/underwhelming ability.

does my thought process make a little bit more sense? 

4 minutes ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

my apologies, I used a parable.....  how about this. ...supercomputer is to ability(i.e. z. wilson, fields)  as typewriter(mac jones) is to.. well not much/underwhelming ability.

does my thought process make a little bit more sense? 

I'm sorry.. it's just the whole argument for Mac Jones brought up by ppl here is he is this extra ordinary field general that can read defenses faster then anybody and his decision making is so on point that it is already at a hoF level..  If you're not part of that crew I apologize..

You guys making a big deal about how Athletic he’s not but that only gets you so far it come down to throwing the ball with Anticipation and accuracy that’s Mac Jones leading this class of QBs. He has dropped 50+ yard passes in games I don’t care that he can throw it through a wr 15 yards away and hit 70 yard bombs. Above the shoulders your getting a elite QB that’s what I am looking at and his ability to throw WRs open everyone always complaining about panther Qb not placing the ball so our playmakers can keep running 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Panfan35 said:

You guys making a big deal about how Athletic he’s not but that only gets you so far it come down to throwing the ball with Anticipation and accuracy that’s Mac Jones leading this class of QBs. He has dropped 50+ yard passes in games I don’t care that he can throw it through a wr 15 yards away and hit 70 yard bombs. Above the shoulders your getting a elite QB that’s what I am looking at and his ability to throw WRs open everyone always complaining about panther Qb not placing the ball so our playmakers can keep running 

This is a whole lot of intangibles and credit being given to stuff you can't measure by being on the best team with the best talent... Chris Wenkie and Ken Dorsey were real smart and elite to above the shoulders...

But reality is in today's football if you don't have 3 top 20 Wr's a top 5 oline and great of all time TE.. You better be able to do something below the shoulders...

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

Nah. He has a much better arm and is willing to throw it deep. Teddy could have been much better than he played. He was too various and rarely threw deep. Mac has no problem going deep.

Accept the fact his deep ball doesn't look that good if the wr doesn't have 3 to 4 steps on a Db..

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Panfan35 said:

I don’t believe he’s any more elite above than shoulders than Wilson, Fields, Lawrence, Lance or Trask. 

They all would have looked outstanding at Alabama this year. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Nah. He has a much better arm and is willing to throw it deep. Teddy could have been much better than he played. He was too various and rarely threw deep. Mac has no problem going deep.

We just watched clips of Teddy throwing deep to DJ. He threw it deep. They were just underthrown. Which is what we just saw from Mac Jones today. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1