• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Fantasy XIII

The Link

Is due out next year on March 9th per Gamespot. Apparently the theme song is My Hands by Leona Lewis.

I'm looking forward to VSXIII a whole lot more but definitely excited to see what they do after the disappointment that was XII.

• 2 months later...

I'm looking forward to VSXIII a whole lot more but definitely excited to see what they do after the disappointment that was XII.

Yeah, 12 really blew, 11 wasn't really a game--the last good one they had was X...IMO of course, because I know there are people on here that hate that one too.

But I do hope it'll live up to its potential. Apparently there have been some pretty denigrating comments, talking about its linearity and such. But X was linear so we'll see.

I wish they would remake VII. I've been playing that alot lately. I still have the original black label. About to fight Sephiroth.

o the memories...I remember playing that game for 3 days straight in my room during the summer time...God I was a nerd...ok i still am...

I didn't think 12 was completely lame. I liked the battle interaction better than the previous versions. But I gotta say, the final battle in 12 was probably one of the lamest things i've ever seen. It's stupid for your final boss to be 15 levels below some of the regular game mobs. Also, you could go places ahead of your level, even though you may not stand a chance.

I never played 7. Got my drivers license and skipped a few of the FF series.

I didn't think 12 was completely lame. I liked the battle interaction better than the previous versions. But I gotta say, the final battle in 12 was probably one of the lamest things i've ever seen. It's stupid for your final boss to be 15 levels below some of the regular game mobs. Also, you could go places ahead of your level, even though you may not stand a chance.

I never played 7. Got my drivers license and skipped a few of the FF series.

Play it. Asap.

FF7 is overrated imo. Don't get me wrong it was great when it came out... for a console game (PC all the way... Fallout 1 and 2 blows FFVII out of the water)... made by Japanese people (I have issues with Japanese games but that's a whole nother topic). It was good for bringing in lots of new people into RPGs of all kinds though.

Despite that I'm interested in seeing what this next FF is about. I'm sure it's just more of the same with prettier graphics and a new feature or two, hopefully I'm surprised.

Archived