• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's happening. (Probably)

Verge

9 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

When you are a 5-11 team you are not 1 player away anywhere on the field. You guys really are living in fairy tale land

How many 1 score games did we lose last year because Teddy was scared or unable to push the ball down the field?  He had 3700 yards.  A good QB would have had 4500+ yards and 35 TDs in our system last year.  And that was missing CMC all year.

• Pie 1

I could be wrong, but if we could somehow figure out a way to get the football over the goal line and kick that very same football through the uprights immediately afterwards while disallowing the opposing team to do the same, we can win some games.  How might we do that?

7 minutes ago, joemac said:

How many 1 score games did we lose last year because Teddy was scared or unable to push the ball down the field?  He had 3700 yards.  A good QB would have had 4500+ yards and 35 TDs in our system last year.  And that was missing CMC all year.

Watson had 4800 yards and 37 Tds and only won 4 games. Thats proof right there that even if you have a good Qb it doesn't automatically mean you make the playoffs

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wouldn't say I've become apathetic. I was getting close.

Probably would have been right on the verge of it if we'd had to endure another year of Marty.

I was not going to watch another season of a Marty built team that is a fact.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Watson had 4800 yards and 37 Tds and only won 4 games. Thats proof right there that even if you have a good Qb it doesn't automatically mean you make the playoffs

You are not using the new homer math.  Watson can win all the trophy's by himself if you hold your head just right and squint your left eye, or is it your right? Hell I don't know.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You are not using the new homer math.  Watson can win all the trophy's by himself if you hold your head just right and squint your left eye, or is it your right? Hell I don't know.

Its just hilarious im being told I don't know football but these guys are trying to trade 7 first rounders for one dude. Smh