• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Survivor?

Samuel L. Jackson

Q: You're on Survivor...you've made it 20 or 25 days....you're horny and there are hot girls...but like you they haven't really bathed and def haven't shaved the whole time...do you or don't you?

Q: You're on Survivor...you've made it 20 or 25 days....you're horny and there are hot girls...but like you they haven't really bathed and def haven't shaved the whole time...do you or don't you?

I'm pretty sure they get to shave (most women keep clean pits it seems?) so the only thing would be the bathing thing, and I'm not quite sure if that doesn't happen behind the scenes either (at least in a local "clean" water source)...

That said, animals and our ancestors have been doing the "nasty" for ages without having to have either of those 2 stipulations, so why should it stop me?

;)

Yeah, I'm pulling for Russell. If it wasnt for him this season would be dull. I'm amazed he found the 2nd Idol that fast. He is supposed to be a multi millionair oil company owner but there is some debate about that. That Laura gal is one lucky bitch. Twice she has avoided being blindsided by winning immunity and doesnt even know it.

oh hell yes...by then, I don't think the smell would be an issue anymore as you'd be used to it I am sure.

besides...if its been a few weeks, I can plug my nose!

Archived