• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Survivor?

Samuel L. Jackson

Anyone watching this season?

At first, I thought I was going to despise Russell...

While he might not be the brightest crayon in the box, he's playing harder than anyone has ever played... I hope he keeps finding the idol or wins immunity, and I hope they can never get rid of him...

I'm pulling for him pretty hard at this point, although I'd like to see anyone from his original tribe win (the underdogs)...

Yeah, I've been watching and agree about Russell. Pulling for him now too. And is it me or does this season have an abundance of hotties (lost one last night tho). Love the blonde Bible-thumper chick.

Every season.

Ive been pulling for Russell since the first episode. I think its funny how people loved Rupert a few seasons back when he stole the other teams shoes but hate Russell for burning other players socks.

I liked that, and thought it was awesome... but the way he kind of immediately came in playing/calling people stupid when he's not too bright kind of turned me off... He had them all fooled for a while, even though the other tribe has pretty much seen him for the threat that he is...

Every season.

Ive been pulling for Russell since the first episode. I think its funny how people loved Rupert a few seasons back when he stole the other teams shoes but hate Russell for burning other players socks.

I liked that, and thought it was awesome... but the way he kind of immediately came in playing/calling people stupid when he's not too bright kind of turned me off... He had them all fooled for a while, even though the other tribe has pretty much seen him for the threat that he is...

I'm pulling for someone from Foa Foa to win it....everyone on the Galu tribe seems to be a total dick. Really glad that Eric got blindsided last week. He still acted like a little bitch on the jury bench last night.

I've watched every season and am still hooked. It does get a little old sometimes, but I have to admit, this season has had some pretty interesting twists and turns. Would love to get on that show once, if for no other reason than to lose some weight!!!!!

and ya...some hotties again this season which makes watching more fun too!

Even my wife commented on Natalie's bod.

Raise your hand if youve ever been guilty of stopping the DVR to better check out Survivor chicks....

I find it amazing that no nude pics or slips from Survivor have ever been leaked (as far as i know). They must have that crew on major lockdown.

Even my wife commented on Natalie's bod.

Raise your hand if youve ever been guilty of stopping the DVR to better check out Survivor chicks....

I find it amazing that no nude pics or slips from Survivor have ever been leaked (as far as i know). They must have that crew on major lockdown.

That one girl from one of the first Survivor's had a sex tape come out.. I think?

Archived