• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OMG! "Hank" was cancelled!!!

Jangler

It kills me that rehashed family comedies get put on major networks to be squashed when no one wants to watch the same damn thing, while unique and creative shows are banished to USA, TBS and (in one case) Nickelodeon.

Yeah, cuz "The Bill Engvall Show" which has been cancelled also was so original. And all the Tyler Perry Presents "whatever" crap all over TBS. :lol: I saw those shows in the 70's when they were called "Good Times" and "The Jefferson's".

Yeah, cuz "The Bill Engvall Show" which has been cancelled also was so original. And all the Tyler Perry Presents "whatever" crap all over TBS. :lol: I saw those shows in the 70's when they were called "Good Times" and "The Jefferson's".
I think he was talking about stuff like Psych, Burn Notice, Saving Grace, Leverage, White Collar....USA is easily my favorite channel at the moment.

Delhomeboy thinks iCarly should be moved to 10PM Thursday nights on ABC so they can show the three leads in more compromising situations.

Don't judge.

Careful Jang, you're showing your age. :D

I think he was talking about stuff like Psych, Burn Notice, Saving Grace, Leverage, White Collar....USA is easily my favorite channel at the moment.

Love Psych and Burn Notice. They're relegated to minor channels over here too - not many people have seen them, which is a shame because they're much better than a lot of mainstream shows.

Archived