• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Letterman

Zod

Probably. Supposedly there's a sex tape from one of the Ed Sullivan security cameras. Howard Stern talks about it a lot. That chick went to Wake Forest, and Dave made her wear a Deacons football jersey when he banged her on his fold-out couch in his office.

This would increase the likelihood that I would become a regular viewer of Late Night, not decrease it. Attaboy is right.

From what I have seen they are definitely below average, but I think that is what he likes. His wife is no looker either. He could definitely do better in both aspects (wife and sidedishes), but who am I to judge.

That's putting it nicely. She was a former asst, too.

You know what.......I had her and the girl Steve Phillips was banging confused. :lol:

That is a flattering picture of that girl though.....

Aren't there supposed to be numerous girls on the staff that he had been messing with over the years?

Have you read the latest news on Phillips? The chick said he was basically stalking her and she told his wife to get him to stop harassing her.

*shudders*

Archived