• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone been to Mez for supper?

DeathFromAbove

Thanks for the feedback, I'm a bit confused, Mez has a movie theater? Or there just happens to be one next door?

Actually Mimosa Grill looks pretty good, I've been to Harper's in Columbia dozens of times and apparently it's owned by the same group.

Best way I can describe it is the Mez and movie theater share the same lobby. You can take food from the Mez into the theater. You can order Mez food at the concessions and take it to the theater. You can also order drinks and take them into the theater. That is why my husband likes the place so much, he can get drunk while watching a movie.

Mimosa Grill is very good and not too pricey for the the quality of food imo.

Only old ladies should wear a hat at the dinner table. I'd feel like my head is burning if I have a hat on inside.

BTW, you don't go to supper uptown, it's dinner you Atlanta bumpkin.

I agree, I even take my hat off at the dinner table in my own house....

Now if I am at a bar or fast food joint eating it don't matter.

Now about the Mez, does it turn into a club late at night by chance? A guy I know at the gym was trying to talk me into working the door at a place downtown on the weekends and I could have swore it was this place.....maybe not.

Now about the Mez, does it turn into a club late at night by chance? A guy I know at the gym was trying to talk me into working the door at a place downtown on the weekends and I could have swore it was this place.....maybe not.

I know they have bouncer type guys.

yes. definitely a club after certain hours.

Archived