• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in Houston...

Mr. Scot

He'd been with the team for a long while. Caserio seems to be wasting no time pushing out establish executives so he can get his own people in there.  

Also, from what I've read, Rootes had some conflict with Jack Easterby. So for anyone hoping the organization and Easterby are going to part ways, this probably isn't a good sign.

Beginning to think we dodged a major bullet by not hiring Caserio.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 2

I'm getting more of a Rasputin vibe. 

• They both are highly religious cult leaders that claimed to be helping people spiritually.
  • They used their religion/spiritualism to gain favor with the Tsar (Rasputin) and Cal McNair (Easterby)
  • They used their favor to gain massive influence. Rasputin became the de facto head religious figure in Russia (kinda) and Easterby essentially controls the Texans’ front office on top of being the team’s chaplain
  • Easterby’s and Rasputin’s rise to power subsequently cause controversy and mass hysteria. Both the royal family and the Texans began to collapse around the same time.
  • Under both of their influences, there was/is a massive sense of dread and paranoia among the Russian people and Texans fans regarding them.
  • Within the Texans organization and Russian palace, Easterby and Rasputin were known to spy on people. Rasputin kept eyes on the Tsar’s court and Easterby on Texans’ players and employees.
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1

51 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Heck, they're only getting started.

I can't imagine being a Texans fan right now.

I took a look at some of their boards a couple of days ago out of morbid curiosity.

Most were ghost towns.

Reddit was hopping a bit but one of the largest threads was “What team are you going to switch to once Deshaun is gone.”

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm getting more of a Rasputin vibe. 

• They both are highly religious cult leaders that claimed to be helping people spiritually.
  • They used their religion/spiritualism to gain favor with the Tsar (Rasputin) and Cal McNair (Easterby)
  • They used their favor to gain massive influence. Rasputin became the de facto head religious figure in Russia (kinda) and Easterby essentially controls the Texans’ front office on top of being the team’s chaplain
  • Easterby’s and Rasputin’s rise to power subsequently cause controversy and mass hysteria. Both the royal family and the Texans began to collapse around the same time.
  • Under both of their influences, there was/is a massive sense of dread and paranoia among the Russian people and Texans fans regarding them.
  • Within the Texans organization and Russian palace, Easterby and Rasputin were known to spy on people. Rasputin kept eyes on the Tsar’s court and Easterby on Texans’ players and employees.

Good analysis.

Guess you could say we've got biblical, literary and historical examples 😆

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

I took a look at some of their boards a couple of days ago out of morbid curiosity.

Most were ghost towns.

Reddit was hopping a bit but one of the largest threads was “What team are you going to switch to once Deshaun is gone.”

I feel like I'm watching potentially the biggest train wreck in NFL history in super slow motion.

It's no exaggeration to say that right now Mark Davis (haircut and all) looks like a more qualified heir to NFL ownership than Cal McNair does.

• Beer 1