• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chimp victim

Matt Foley

That, sir, is an orangutan.

Common theme with all these chimp attack stories? Old woman, old man, helpless child. I'm not any of those. Chimp-human attacks are relatively common and documented cases number in the dozens (if not hundreds). They always involve women and children - but more commonly - unattended children. In all the cases of chimp violence - they never mess with young, healthy, adult males. I dare you to find a documented case.

There was a story about just such a case in Vanity Fair about six months ago. Guy had a chimp and it was taken away. He went to visit it on some chimp rescue whateveryacallit and two or three other chimps attacked him. Guy was an ex-football player. They did pretty much the same thing to him that this one did to Charla Nash.

One guy was left with his eyeballs, but his balls were ripped off - given a choice, which ones would you rather lose?

My wife took away my balls years ago so I'd rather have my eyeballs.

I think the story Meat was talking about was in Esquire magazine and I think it was in California. Chimps name was Moe and he was one bad Moe Fo'.

Archived